Perhaps more than any other healthcare provider, therapists understand the value and importance of family relationships. Whether the problem is individual or family related, having the family involved tends to help.
Using FamilyeJournal as an adjunct to therapy could help improve outcomes. Verbal communication is always desired but sometimes the written word can be even more powerful and effective. If nothing else, it can provide supplemental support and with the eJournal it is very non-confrontational.
Contact us today and start using FEJ as a resource in your practice. It's a cost effective solution that could have profound effects.
- To provide a complementary tool for therapists to use in their practice.
- To provide an activity clients can use between sessions.
- To provide a unique intervention that may help improve outcomes.
- A mental and emotional health tool therapists can use in their practice.
- A simple and fun activty clients and their family can use alongside therapy.
- An inexpensive resource for therapists that offers quantitative data.
- A "homework" assignment with a strong chance of being used when accessed on smartphones and tablets.
FamilyeJournal is a fully automated, internet-based utility. Getting up and running is as easy as:
- Setup - Request a Partner Code with Sub-Groups, if desired.
- Announce - Tell your clients you're providing a program for them to use for free to help build stronger family relationships.
- Initiate - Encourage your clients to register and add family members.
- Evaluate - Considering discussing their experiences during sessions and compare FEJ reports with outcomes.