Our service members and their families are under some of the greatest stress a person can experience especially in an on-going scenario. Having a family to support you is one of our best coping mechanisms during difficult times and day-to-day but military families don't have this especially when a service member is deployed.
Every military branch has an extensive system of support but there is always room for improvement. Service members and their families need a tool they can use at home and when deployed around the globe. A little "real" connection several times a week can make all the difference in everyone's life and can be especially helpful to the children when their parent returns home.
- Simple, fun and effective for the service member and their family.
- Helps the children and parents connect in a meaningful way.
- Easy to use with no training required.
- May improve other aspects of military life including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), depression and returning to home life after deployment.
- A cost effective solution that can be implemented on a large scale.
- Can be quantitatively monitored for effectiveness and ROI including sub-group reporting.