Middle school is a time of transition and change for most students. It is also a time when students begin making bigger decisions on their own. Strong relationships with family can have a truly positive effect but also a balance is needed as a child begins expressing independence. That's where an activity like FamilyeJournal can really help.
- Help students improve their mental and emotional health.
- Help students transition into their teenage years and make better decisions.
- Provide a middle school wellness program that complements existing physical health programs.
- Improve student and family well-being by building closer connections.
- Reduces bad behaviors like bullying, suicide, drugs, alcohol, etc.
- Completes the communication triangle: Student-School, School-Parent, Student-Parent.
- A school program that is simple, fun and does not require excessive resources.
- A program that can be evaluated quantitatively and compared to existing behavioral trends.
FamilyeJournal is a fully automated, internet-based utility. Getting up and running is as easy as:
- Setup - Request a Partner Code with Sub-Groups.
- Announce - Inform your students and their families about the program.
- Initiate - Family Leaders begin registering and adding Family Members.
- Evaluate - Review quantitative monthly reports and compare with your existing behavioral data.