High school students are a special population eager to have "control" over their own life but still greatly depend on their parents in all aspects of life. However, it's not as "cool" to be attached to your family at this age even though studies show teenagers really do want a connection. With FamilyeJournal, high school students can have independence while still maintaining a strong connection with their family.
- Help students develop mentally and emotionally while maintaining independence.
- Provide students with a means to maintain a connection with their family on "their" terms.
- Provide a high school wellness program that complements existing initiatives.
- Provides students with a way to build stronger relationships with their family.
- Reduces bad behaviors like bullying, suicide, drugs, alcohol, etc.
- Completes the communication triangle: Student-School, School-Parent, Student-Parent.
- A school program that is simple, fun and does not require excessive resources.
- A program that can be evaluated quantitatively and compared to existing behavioral trends.
FamilyeJournal is a fully automated, internet-based utility. Getting up and running is as easy as:
- Setup - Request a Partner Code with Sub-Groups.
- Announce - Inform your students and their families about the program.
- Initiate - Family Leaders begin registering and adding Family Members.
- Evaluate - Review quantitative monthly reports and compare with your existing behavioral data.