Videos: About 1 & 2
We'll help bring your family closer together. Build stronger relationships and deeper connections by improving your communication. Simply answer sets of 4 questions and read your family members' answers.
Our data shows users spend 5-7 minutes per session a few times a week. Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to connect with the people you care about the most.
As the Family Leader you choose how you define your "family" whether you add immediate family members, distant relatives, a group of friends or a significant other. Once the leader adds family members they'll receive an email from us with their login information.
How It Works
- A Family Leader registers your family and adds family members to their account.
- Each family member added receives an auto-generated email with a random password (which they can change). Family members do not "register" themselves.
- Anytime from anywhere, login and complete your eJournal by answering a set of 4 questions.
- While logged in, read your family members' eJournals.
We recommend you complete your eJournals daily or several times per week. With regular communication your family will be sharing and learning about each other on a whole new level. And when that happens we hope you'll share your family's story with us.
Sample eJournal Questions
eJournal question sets are the heart of why the FamilyeJournal concept is so fun and effective. We're just helping your family to "get the conversation ball rolling" but it's up to you to answer openly and honestly. We have no agenda (e.g. political, religious, etc.) and never intend to be confrontational or controversial.
Sample Set #1
- How would you rate your day on a scale of 1 to 10? (1-Worst and 10-Best)
- What was the best part of your day? Why?
- What was the most troubling part of your day? Why?
- What thought was most on your mind today?
Sample Set #2
- How would you define a really good conversation?
- When is the last time you had an exceptional conversation?
- Who was it with?
- Why was it so good?
We love hearing from our members so if you have ideas for future questions, please let us know.