A hospital has a special responsibility to its community. In addition to taking care of us and our loved ones when we're sick, they also offer many programs to help us maintain our health. Does your Hospital's Wellness Program include a mental and emotional health component?
Having a strong family connection can significantly improve your mental and emotional health. Studies show that "real connection" helps to reduce high risk behaviors like suicide, depression, alcohol and drug abuse, bullying and many others.
- Provide a mental and emotional wellness program for your community.
- Help the community improve their family connection.
- Provide a complementary wellness program that is easy to adopt, use and monitor.
- Complements existing wellness programs.
- Is easily accessible by the entire community via their smartphone, tablet and computer.
- Provides an on-going activity that can be started/stopped any time and indefinitely.
- May address one of the root causes for most high risk behaviors.
- Helps reinforce positive behaviors at the same time.
- May reduce hospital emergency room visits over time.
- Can be quantitatively monitored for effectiveness in the global community and pre-determined sub-groups.
FamilyeJournal is a fully automated, internet-based utility. Getting up and running is as easy as:
- Setup - Request a Partner Code with Sub-Groups. Sub-Groups could be divided by neighborhood, zip code, district, etc.
- Announce - Inform your community there is a FREE, online family activity you are sponsoring for which they can use on their own time to strengthen relationships.
- Initiate - A family typically has someone leading the effort and they can register and add their family members.
- Evaluate - Review quantitative monthly reports that are broken-down by sub-group. Then, compare to the hospital data you currently collect.