Choose from a:
- Student Program - $360/year
- Student & Staff - $480/year
Elementary school is where children begin their formal education and learn not only academics but also social development skills. A strong connection at home with parents and the family can give young students the foundation of support they need to have a positive experience. FamilyeJournal can help families get off to a good start with strong communication in early childhood.
- Help students improve their mental and emotional health.
- Help students and their family improve their communication.
- Provide an elementary school wellness program that 3rd, 4th and 5th graders can use along with their family.
- Helps students learn good communication skills at an early age.
- Shows students that improving family communication can improve their grades, graduation rates and overall success.
- Complete the communication triangle: Student-School, School-Parent, Student-Parent.
- A school program that is simple, fun and does not require excessive resources.
- A program that can be evaluated quantitatively and compared to existing behavioral trends.
FamilyeJournal is a fully automated, internet-based utility. Getting up and running is as easy as:
- Setup - Request a Partner Code with Sub-Groups.
- Announce - Inform your students and their families about the program.
- Initiate - Family Leaders begin registering and adding Family Members.
- Evaluate - Review quantitative monthly reports and compare with your existing behavioral data.