FamilyeJournal brings your family closer together. We'll help you build stronger relationships and authentic connections by helping you share your perspective. Simply answer sets of 4 questions and read your family members' answers.
It only takes about 5-7 minutes per session a few times a week. That's easier than training for a 5K run or eating three healthy meals a day! Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to connect with the people who matter the most to you.
If you're the Family Leader you'll choose how you define your "family" whether you add immediate family members, distant relatives, a group of friends or a significant other. Once a family member is added they'll receive an email from us with their login information.
The Quick Scoop About FEJ
- FEJ is like those "Conversation Starting Card Decks" but better because it's 100% online so you can use it anywhere, anytime, across great distances and in over 100 languages!
- FamilyeJournal (FEJ) is NOT therapy or surveys. FEJ is just fun!
- FEJ is 100% private. We will never share anything you share with anyone, not ever. We promise! Notice, we have no advertisers or sponsors to "make happy".
- Every set of eJournal questions is different! We don't repeat questions and we're always adding more to our database.
- To further protect you and your privacy, the only identifiable information needed to create an account is 1) your first name and 2) your email address. That's it! No phone number. No address. No credit card (because we use PayPal so they handle the monetary transaction). Not even your last name is needed. That's because the people in YOUR family/group, you already know or want to get to know better.
- ONLY the members of your group can read your eJournals. There is NO option to post publicly.
- FEJ is not "social media".
- FEJ is designed so you can share YOUR perspective and be heard. That's why there is no need for "likes" or "comments". If you want to follow-up we encourage you to text, email or talk to that person.
- You control the emails you receive from us. Upon logging in, go to "Update My Settings", scroll down and check the boxes to change your Notifications and Reminders.
How It Works
- A Family Leader registers your family and adds family members to their account.
- Each family member added receives an auto-generated email with a random password (which they can change). Family members do not "register" themselves.
- Anytime from anywhere, login and complete your eJournal by answering a set of 4 questions.
- While logged in, read your family members' eJournals.
We recommend you complete your eJournals daily or several times per week. With regular communication your family will be sharing and learning about each other on a whole new level. And when that happens we hope you'll share your family's story with us.
Sample eJournal Questions
eJournal question sets are the heart of why the FamilyeJournal concept is so fun and effective. We're just helping your family to "get the conversation ball rolling" but it's up to you to answer openly and honestly. We have no agenda (e.g. political, religious, etc.) and never intend to be confrontational or controversial.
Sample Set #1
- How would you rate your day on a scale of 1 to 10? (1-Worst and 10-Best)
- What was the best part of your day? Why?
- What was the most troubling part of your day? Why?
- What thought was most on your mind today?
Sample Set #2
- How would you define a really good conversation?
- When is the last time you had an exceptional conversation?
- Who was it with?
- Why was it so good?
We love hearing from our members so if you have ideas for future questions, please let us know.